Become a Friend of Permatil Global
Join our global community
We are making permaculture tools and knowledge accessible to everyone across the globe, working with people to strengthen food sovereignty, facilitate environmental regeneration, mitigate climate change and build resilient and sustainable communities everywhere.
We invite you to join the ‘Friends of Permatil Global’ to help us make an even bigger impact. A small but regular donation means you will:
- Become part of our global permaculture story, helping us to accelerate positive change where it is needed most
- Become part of the fair share economy
- Help us to more effectively plan our work and extend our project reach, knowing we have sustainable funds ready to invest in long-term solutions to make a lasting impact
The process is simple:
- Choose how much and how often you donate
- Receive quarterly updates on our project
- Update or cancel your donation anytime
Donations in Australia over $2 are now tax deductible.
Long-term solutions to make a lasting impact
We’re fundraising for new guidebook editions in key tropical languages including:
Spanish – providing access to over 365 million people across Europe and Central and South America
Portuguese – providing access to over 280 million people across Europe, Asia, Africa and South America
French – providing access to over 354 million people across Europe, Africa and the South Pacific
Indonesian – providing access to over 270 million people across Indonesia and South-East Asia
We will also be creating education resources to compliment the guidebook including short demonstration videos, a facilitators’ handbook and a childrens’ reader.
Participate in the Share Economy
We operate using the third permaculture ethic of Fair Share and ask people to ‘pay what you can’ in exchange for what they download because knowledge should be accessible for everyone, no matter the circumstance.
The share economy creates a more equal and just global society. It helps to break-down the barriers to how people can access what they need. It also puts trust in people to act with integrity for themselves and others, providing a sense of meaningful connection and engagement with the global community.